Great Rissington Parish Council has a turnover of less than £25,000 per annum and is therefore required to publish the following items:
- All items of expenditure above £100. All payments and receipts are published as part of the meeting minutes
- End of year accounts. Go to the Finance section to view the latest financial year accounts and audits.
- A list of councillor or member responsibilities. Click here to link to and view these responsibilities.
- Asset Register. The details of public land and building assets . An up to date register can be found under ‘Policies’
- Minutes, agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings. Click here to link to and view the details of the meetings added prior to and following every meeting.